Monday, May 14, 2012

Music Monday (4)

Welcome to the fourth Music Monday!  I have some songs (covers) to share with you today!



"A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri, covered by Sungha Jung

I only recently discovered this YouTuber, but Sungha is an amazing guitar player!  It's like nothing I've ever heard before.

"Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye, covered by Luke Conard, Landon Austin, and MissGlamorazzi)

Luke and Ingrid are two of my favorite people on YouTube.  Their voices combined are magical!  Especially Ingrid's.  I think this is her best cover yet!

"Arena" by The Tributes

You may have guessed that this was a song about the Hunger Games.  You'd be right!  It's pretty sweet-- the video is amazing and everyone involved worked so hard on this project.
"Wonderwall" by Oasis, covered by Alex Goot

Alex Goot is a YouTube musician and he is good at what he does.  On top of original music, he also does covers of well-known songs like this one.  He's in the video below this one too.

"We Are Young" by Fun, covered by Alex Goot, Tiffany Alvord, and Luke Conard

The animation in this video is neat, the remixed version of the original is adorable and it works extremely well.  All three voices mesh quite well.  It's a very good listen!

Thanks for taking a listen to these amazing people and I'll see you next Monday for another Music Monday (well, the scheduling thingy on Blogger will, because I have job training that day!  I have a job again this summer!!).

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!