Sunday, October 23, 2011

The NaNo Way!

Perhaps I've mentioned this already and if I have, I'm going to mention it again-- NaNoWriMo is coming up super fast!  We have 8 days, 1 hour, and I don't even know how many minutes and seconds are left...

In 8 days, those literary warriors around you are going to be writing with "literary abandon" just trying to make sure that their word goals are achieved by the end of the month.

I'm not really starting anything new.  I'm going to be doing what I've seen some people on DeviantArt do, which is take something they've been diligently working on for a while and use NaNoWriMo as an incentive to put something on the page no matter how good or bad it is.  I'm going to be working on 'Murder By Rulers.'  I have about 11,000 words already written, so I'm going to adjust my goal to 61,000 words to accomodate what I've written and still be able to keep track of my real goal, which is writing 50,000 words in a single month.

I'll keep a progress thingy in the side bar and I'll also do Confessions of a NaNoNite like I did last year, but Year 2 edition!

I'll see you all again Tuesday at Midnight when the literary madness begins (or in my case, continues)!

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!