Saturday, September 24, 2011

Extraordinary People

I knew this before, but today this truth really sunk in: I am surrounded by truly amazing people.  As much as I love you, dear followers, I'm referring to the amazing people that I know IRL (in real life).

As some of you know, I'm looking to head to France in a little over six months.  The only problem is, I don't have a steady job to pay for this trip all on my own.  My amazing job this past summer helped a lot, but sadly, it's not enough.  In the past week, I have received.... ugh, I can't think of a big enough word to use.  Extremely generous donations for my trip.  I almost cried when I received them.  I appreciated (and continue to appreciate) these awesome people to no end before, but in some cases, I wasn't even sure how much they knew about my trip other than the fact that I was going.  Just to know that they care enough to keep up with my life is the greatest feeling ever!

I'm lucky.  Some people only get to have one or two people like this in their lives.  I'm quite fortunate to have a plethora.

It's a little post, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Thank you IRL friends and family!  I continue to appreciate you to no end!

Love,
Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!