Friday, July 8, 2011

What I've Been Up To

I have an excuse!  But I'm going to share it with you through visual representation, because I'm cool like that.

*
**
Hint: It has to do with online health class.  Two more quarters to go after this and I never have to run the freaking mile again!  Click to make either of the pictures big enough to read.

*The object of this assignment were to find the symptoms of an oncoming asthma attack, figure out what to do, and when to do it.  This all needed to be visually represented in poster form.

**This one was probably the most fun, but the most time consuming.  I needed to show a family exhibiting healthy behaviors in the form of a cartoon.  I know having 3 STDs is not healthy, but the way the family handled the situation of their daughter contracting three of these things (one of which will never, ever go away, no matter what) is healthy.  They were honest and respectful with each other and they dealt with change quite swimmingly, considering the situation at hand.

Thanks for looking!  You can expect a review sometime this weekend!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!