Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Severe Weather

Or, you know, not really... the news stations where I live just happens to freak out about everything from a gust of wind to twenty-eight feet of snow.  I turned into a crotchety old lady and wrote a perturbed email requesting that they keep their newscasts brief and not repeat everything that they say.

Any way, that's not what I intended to blog about.  I wanted to show you pictures from last night's storm... thing... enjoy!
I was having trouble getting a picture of the lightning, so to make up for it, I took a video and then took a screen shot of the video after I uploaded it to YouTube.
A random duck just decided that this tree was the place to be.  I've never seen that before...
None of these are edited.  Enjoy!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!