Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Heads Up

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I may be a bit scarce this week.  I have my last two AP tests to take and then I have a whole bunch of assignments I have to make up for because of those tests... I also have my last band concert of the year and a piano recital coming up and I would rather not screw any of those things up.  There's a physics video that must be filmed and completed as well.  It will be about music.  I basically have it planned out, it's just a matter of filming and editing it.  I'll be sure to post the final video when it's done and I've run it by my teacher.

If I finish a book, I will post a review.  I do plan on doing all or most of the Friday memes because they're so much fun.

This is completely unrelated, but I have once again changed the look of my blog.  I got home today after school and I saw that the temperature outside is around 80 degrees Fahrenheit.  In May.  Eighty degrees.  In May.  Blarg... so to fight off the heat, I have changed the background to a cooler color.  Brown was too warm and stifling for this time of year.  Or for this day, any way.

Have a great week everyone!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!