Saturday, April 30, 2011

One Cup of Tea and a Busy Day Ahead

To Do
--Finish Human Geography homework and worksheets
--Finish translating French historical figures article and answer questions
--Do book file for 'Eat, Pray, Love'
--Start working on April LONTEM Project video
--Finish up Script Frenzy Play and prepare a post about it (rain check on blog post, it'll be in the LONTEM video)
--Write review of Audio book
--Rewrite 'Murder by Rulers'
--Make banana bread (?)
--Put physics equations on flashcards
--Write abstract for English
--Photography

If you're reading this list, you're probably thinking, "Jeepers, this girl has a ton of homework!"  You're right.  And do you want to know why?  I'll blame procrastination, small attention spans, and AP testing.  'Nough said.  Hopefully I'll get all of that done so that I can post again later or else do something that is of greater interest.

Thanks for reading, if you did!

--Jude

3 comments:

  1. youre rewriting MBR again?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! No, I'm still on the second rewrite. No worries! I would have given you the second version to look over already. I'm just incredibly slow in writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh lo :) thats cool because im incredibly slow in designing the cover :P. I've done a few drafts, but none of them are good enough.... plus all of them reflect whatever drawing phase im going through (pointillism, cartoon-ish, using only shades of blue and purple... which have all happened) Ive ended up throwing a ton of them away :P

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!