Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Q & A Video?

Hello there!

So, whilst traipsing across the blogosphere, I visited Liddy at Y.A. Reviewz. She's done these really cool videos where she does a Q & A video and also a bookshelf tour. I thought these were fantastic ideas, so I'm going to be a copy-cat and attempt to do my own Q & A video (the bookshelf tour might come later, but I should probably figure out the whole bookshelf situation first...).

In summation, if you have any questions that you want to ask me, write them down below in the comments and I'll do a video sometime this weekend (if there are enough to do this). No questions are off-limits, however, I reserve the right to not answer some if I deem them inappropriate. Just a disclaimer...

So yes! Ask away!

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!