Monday, February 28, 2011

The Little Blue Notebook

I must be out of control... I started another blog.  
It's a writing blog this time though.  Crappy writing.  Things I write for fun throughout the day to keep me sane (or make me go further insane, take your pick).  You don't have to follow me or anything, this is just a fun thing so that I can improve in creative writing and perhaps gain enough inspiration to start large projects like "Murder by Rulers" again.  I'll still be actively keeping up this blog, no worries about that.  

I just thought I'd bring your attention to this.  Click the button below if you would like to look (it should work.  If it doesn't, let me know!):

Manic Mother
I just thought I'd bring your attention to this.  Enjoy!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!