Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jude Rosenberg is Not a Hippie

I can't remember if I said this before, but I'm enrolled in online gym right now.

You're probably thinking, "That's dumb!" unless you're a teacher and you know how helpful and convenient it really is.

One of the things that I have to do is log in the workouts that I do. I needed to do one tonight, so I turned to my trusty pal YouTube and looked up yoga videos. To my delight, there were entire classes on there that lasted anywhere from forty minutes to an hour. I asked my mom if she would like to participate with me and she agreed to do that.

It was fun! I really, really enjoyed it. I'm going to make it my personal goal to do yoga every night before I go to bed because I felt so good afterwards!

I can sit on my bed with my legs crossed for several consecutive minutes without one of my feet falling asleep. I went to YouTube and started singing along with Julia Nunes-- I could hit the low notes that I always have trouble singing. I feel as though I could go to sleep right now and sleep just fine or stay up for another hour if I have to. I don't feel sore. I don't hear my limbs cracking every time I make an adjustment to how I'm sitting. I feel great! I want to keep feeling this great!

If you're looking for some kind of physical activity, I suggest that you look into this.

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

P.S. My mom thinking I'm turning into a hippie because I did yoga and I played guitar tonight (I'm working on a video Valentine for Jack-- purely experimental). I told her that she didn't have to worry until I started making my own clothes out of hemp.

1 comment:

  1. I could make you a hemp bracelet if you want.... I have this really pretty colorful hemp that I use to make bracelets out of!!!! Oh, and I can teach you how to make dandelion crowns and how to take jeans and turn them into hippie skirts!!!!

    OMG!!!!!!!!! I hope you become a hippie!!!!! Then when it's spring and im in Hippie Mode as I always am during spring, we can make dandelion crowns and go to vegan restaurants and go bead/hemp yarn shopping together!!!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!