Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Banned Become Incorporated

I know I've talked about banned book and the act of banning books. You know how I feel about it (well, you do if you read THIS RANT). I can't remember if I mentioned it, but something you should know about me is that I love conspiracy and scandal. There's just so much feeling and substance to books and movies like this-- I just can't get enough of it! Also, for me, there's no more exciting feeling than the one I get just thinking that somewhere in the world, I would be getting in trouble for reading what I'm reading.

That sounds incredibly messed up, but it's completely true. I can't lie to you.

Any way, there is a point to this point. Actually, a couple points. One: I haven't posted anything since my LONTEM video and it's getting really old to look at. Two: I have presented myself (and you, if you would like to join in) with a new mini challenge. I'm out of control, I tell you.... It's not a legitimate challenge, more like something to incorporate into my reading...schedule? What would you call it? My reading routine. We'll call it that. I want to try and read more books that were banned, are banned, or have been challenged. We'll see how it goes. Feel free to join in with me and compare notes!

Alright. That is all I wanted to say. Thank you for your time (I've said that a lot this evening... darn online gym...)!

--Jude

1 comment:

I love your comments! Comment away!