Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snap Shots of My Existence

I have more photos to share with you! Don't worry, we'll return to our regular program in no time at all.
I've always appreciated the colors in the sky. This is the first time I've photographed it, however.
It was one of those rare clear days/nights today, so the moon was out.
I think I said that I play piano somewhere. This is me pretending to play the piano (this time) and experimenting with lighting.
The opposite direction of the first sun set picture. Edited with Picnik.
Mah feets :) Typical Facebook/Myspace shot, but I have a "secret" soft spot for them. Feet are beautiful. Moreso without shoes (other people's feet, not mine).
The one thing that I appreciate about every church is the beauty inside it.
That's me in the picture. I was experimenting with dramatic lighting and angles.
My sister and Louie
Up close and personal with Louie

Thanks for looking!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!