Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've Climbed Mountains Today...

... Figurative mountains, that is! I have finished re-arranging and cleaning my room. I now have a desk where my computer lives along with a couple of dinosaurs and Kermit the Frog.

I have even completed my own Wall of Stuff! That took a little while to do, because not only am I a little short and I can't reach anything without the assistance of a chair, but I also had to put scotch tape on everything and stick it up there. I'm happy with how it came out, though. There's no longer a bald spot!
Kermit on the right, Random Guy From Spain on the right.
What's this? A miniature sneak peak of reviews to come? Why yes. Yes it is.

This is a mixture of things that I have read and others that I haven't. Either way, I'm probably going to read them all again (or for the first time) and then I'll be able to review them with some accurate details (as apposed to trying to remember what I read two or three years ago).

You can expect another post from me today! I still have to complete my NaNoWriMo Day 6 quota (about 1,700 words, thanks to the happenings of yesterday).

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

5 comments:

  1. U rearranged your room? cool!! i cant wait to see it :)
    did u keep the robots??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did rearrange my room! It feels bigger now and you can actually see the floor!

    Alas, I did not keep the robots... months of love and age caused the tape and glue to fall off. Everyone lost limbs and wings. In the end, not keeping them seemed like the merciful thing to do... I'm sorry, Ezra... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the bright side, I believe there are still pictures in existence, so our robot children can live on in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaay!!! :) and i remember how to draw them :)
    but they will be missed... RIP johnny, cheshire and alice :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. we should have like a funeral for them or something

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!