Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's my Thanksgiving so far:

This morning, I woke up and I could smell wonderful smells. Turkey smells. Stuffing smells... I'm not sure what other smells there were. All I know is that they were good.

My mom was in the kitchen making everything, my sister was still sleeping, and both my dad and my mom were cleaning up to get ready for my family to come. I'm not sure when they're coming...

I cleaned my room, the litter box, walked the dog... now I'm here! Making pretty pictures on MS Paint and blogging to my heart's desire!

How are your Thanksgivings so far?

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! I helped make breakfast. My mom put together a pretty fantastic meal :) I downed three big glasses of coffee (sigh, so good!) and am awake enough to celebrate with the family. I need to get ready because we're off to my brother's house to meet up with the rest of the folks.

    Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!