Friday, November 5, 2010

Confessions of a NaNoNite: Day 5

How do you feel today?
  • Downtrodden... unproductive...
What stood in your way today?
  • In a word, mouse. Long story.
How did you overcome that/these obstacle(s)?
  • I put it outside and then I got distracted by other things. So I defeated one obstacle, but got pushed around and spat upon by others.
What is something you're going to do tomorrow that you didn't do today?
  • Oh, that's an easy one. WRITE. I have been cleaning/rearranging my room all day long, so that left no time to sit down and write. Actually, this makes it sound like I did nothing at all, which isn't true. I did write about 300 words.
  • Tomorrow, on Day 6, I will try to write about 1,700 words so that I'm back on track again. But this will have to be done as soon as my room is clean and my homework is complete. First things first.
Did you make your word quota?
  • Unfortunately, no. However, since I did write about 300 words, I do have a percentage update. I'm now at 14.38%! At least I made a little progress today.
Today was my fail day for NaNoWriMo. I don't like the feeling that comes with fail days, so I'm going to try my hardest not to do this again. My goal is to make a happy picture to go above this mini-interview tomorrow!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!