Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Project(s) For Awesome 2.0

Hello everyone!

I have this mini idea. Two actually. Both I’ve mentioned to some people before, but not necessarily here. I just though I could voice them and then everyone here can tell me if I’m nuts for taking on these projects.

Idea Number One: Learn to do one new thing every month over the course of 2011.

I started making a little and a few people were nice enough to give me a few suggestions. I’m still open for suggestions, by the way.

Idea Number Two: Create a How-To Book over the summer.

It certainly won’t be something that’ll go into print. It’ll just be something personal. If I actually follow through on this project (and I really want to) I could post a few screen-shots. I want it to include recipes that I’ve tried and been successful in making, activities that I didn’t know how to do before… well, basically what I’m doing here. This blog will be a good tool to have when it comes to keeping track of new things.

I’ve also though of yet another project just by writing this. You know how I made a bazillion sock monkeys a few months ago? I kind of want to do something with this new skill (if that’s what you really want to call it). I don’t know… maybe I could make them for people and donate them to hospitals or gather donations and give them to charity… I don’t have all of the details worked out just yet, but what do you think?

Also! I just had another idea while thinking up that idea (do you see a trend here?). I wanted to do this over the summer, but I was too lazy and I never got around to it. I wanted to take pictures all summer long (which I did) and then make a book out of all of those pictures. It's not a scrapbook, but it kind of is.... it's a crossbreed!

Let me know guys. I love comments!

--Jude

P.S. Sadie's is in two days and I'm so freaking excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!