Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This is really late... if I was a little more prepared, I would have come here before trick-or-treating started and then I could tell everyone to be safe and not talk to stranger and stuff like that. But I didn't. I hope everyone was safe any way.
I decided to post pictures of my pumpkin (all four sides) both in the day time and when they're lit. I rather like these picture montages. It makes my posts a little bit shorter.
NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow! Or, tonight at midnight, if you're planning on being an overachiever (I'm certainly not. I like my sleep, thank you very much!). If you know (and are willing to share) what is your NaNoWriMo topic? I'm just curious. I won't steal anything. Either way, good luck, you crazy writing fiends!

--Jude

1 comment:

  1. omg u carved pokemon pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i see u i am giving u a massive hug just for doing that :)
    my nanaowrimo topic is kinda strange... well im not sure how to describe it... it starts out really tragic and kinda emo andthen gets all exciting and glamorous and then im not sure how its gonna end yet, but it will be good. i got the idea while i was doing the dishes one day, cuz thats when i need entertainment most so my imagination tends to go a little crazy... :)
    ill give u more info when we hang out.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!