Friday, October 1, 2010

Go Tigers!

Roar...

Enough team spirit. There was a crap-ton of that today, which is a good thing, but I'm tired and I've seen enough orange, black, and white to last me a good... well, weekend, I guess, because I do have to return there on Monday.

In case that previous paragraph confused you terribly, I will elaborate. This past week was my school's spirit week. I honestly can't remember what all of the days were, but I'll tell you what I do remember. Monday was Sparkle/Neon Day, Tuesday... er.... Wednesday was Celebrity day (meaning you dressed up like someone famous), Thursday was class color day (Freshman wear Green, Sophomores wear Blue, Juniors wear Red, and Seniors wear Black and Gold), and Friday (today) was Tiger day (our mascot is a tiger, so everyone dresses up in black and orange). It made for a fun week!

Today was our homecoming. As I'm writing this, people are probably at the dance. They played football almost immediately after school and after the pep-fest (where everyone who bought a ticket for the game went into the gym and cheered the team on. That was only about twenty minutes. I decided not to go. I had the opportunity to play with the pep band, but that would mean that I would have to stay for the game too. That just wasn't something I wanted to do. When I got outside, it was raining. That's when I smiled to myself and I was glad that I didn't have to be out there soaking and freezing to death.

When I got home, I made tuna salad and I played with Louie. I got pictures because he's just so darn cute!





I hope everyone reading this had an exceptional weekend! I will keep my eyes open and take pictures of anything and everything amazing that I come across. Until then, have a good day/night!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!