Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Derniere Danse


Here it is!

There is so much wrong with this video... while I was at school editing this, I found out that it didn't match up with the verses that the pictures were supposed to correspond with. That's okay. That was the least of my worries. When I got home and uploaded it to YouTube, I was really excited. The synchronization issue wasn't enough to get me down. I started to play it on my computer and it was incredibly blurry. Also, some of my edits (I'm sure I edited everything that I could) didn't adhere to the exported version. I have the Ken Burns effect (this really weird zoom-in feature that I really, really wish wasn't automatically put into pictures) in really inconvenient places.

Other than those things, I'm pretty happy with the final product. I'm going to try and go into the Mac Lab during lunch one day and fix the things that went awry. Then I'll re-upload it and share it with you again! For now, here it is (er, up there).

P.S. I looked at it again, and the grainy-ness seems to have improved ever so slightly. It's better than nothing, I guess.

5 comments:

  1. That is one of the cutest things ive seen all day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! That means a lot :D
    You didn't think it was too fast?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww im glad that it made u happy :)
    No i thought it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so glad! :D
    I'm trying to make adjustments as we speak, so hopefully it'll be even better by the time I'm done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats difficult to imagine :) i really really like it, even though its in french and i dont understand a word of it :/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!