Thursday, October 21, 2010

Decision-making

Guys! It's almost November! If you would like to join in the craziness, there's still time! Click here if you absolutely want to do this (or if you want to know more). I have set my word count goal to 30,000 words. I've written that much before, but it was a while ago, so I'm really out of practice. Throughout the month of November, I will force myself to write 1,000 words a day! To all of those that are embarking on this quest, I salute you and wish you luck.

I have also made a decision to make another video over this long weekend. I'm going on another adventure, so it'll definitely be more interesting than the last video I did. I might even go outside! Oh my goodness that's unthinkable!

I must go and prepare now. I will leave you to wander the blog, make a decision on NaNoWriMo, and/or just go back to what you were doing. Either way, have a great week(end)!

--Jude

P.S. Just because I will constantly be writing next month doesn't mean I'm going to let this go to the way side. I'll try and update on the weekends in November. But they might not be as long (good thing? Bad thing? I don't know...).

2 comments:

  1. im spending my long weekend making a model of Ed Gein's house (Ed Gein was a famous serial killer/cannibal) I wish i could spend it making movies instead... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your serial killer project sounds really interesting though!
    I'm not even sure if my movie plan is going to work. I took video clips while I was gone, but they're not in the format that they need to be to put into Windows Movie Maker.... so we'll see.
    Off to learn about the Universe now!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Comment away!