Friday, September 17, 2010

A Tentative Weekend, Pre-Summed Up

Hello, everyone!

Because I know you're all so curious about what I'm going to do over the weekend (hint, hint, sarcasm), I'm going to tell you here and with pictures! Yay pictures!
First of all, catch up on all of that sleep I have been lacking all week. Seriously, I've been a zombie since Tuesday (occasionally having one of those sugar highs) and I have no idea why... I haven't done anything terribly exerting, so as far as I'm concerned, I don't have an excuse, I'm just plain tired.
I will do my homework! I have to write a one page abstract on an article for English (1 page, double-spaced, so it's nothing too high-maintenance), I have some problems to do for precalculus (because I was too lazy and distracted to do them in class) so I have to do them now. I also have a page of problems for physics. Too. Much. Math. But I digress...
Okay, so you know how I was telling you how I had my Pop Singers audition today? It turns out that this wasn't the case. When I got there a couple minutes before 12:40, there was a line and we were ignoring the time you signed up for. I was a little peeved about that, but really, what can you do? There were already people going into the room and getting it done. So my new date is Monday during second lunch. There are only three people that signed up for today but didn't get to do it, so I don't think it should take very long. On the bright side, I get more time to practice, which I feel like I really need. Especially when it comes to sight-reading. I think note-recognition should help with that.
Reading! I really don't have a lot of time during the day to read (maybe a minute or two here and there) and then at the end of the day, I try and read for an hour before I go to bed. But because of the whole lack of sleep thing, sometimes I can't do it. I'm about half-way done with 'The Lovely Bones,' so I'm going to try and finish it after I finish my homework.
I'm not sure how well I'll stick to this one, but I just had a craving for watching all of these supernatural movies (with ghosts possessing people and haunting stuff... I love those! They're the best!). I just watched 'The Haunting in Connecticut' for the second time, and it was great fun.
If my mother is reading this, she'll be pleased to know that it is on my personal list to straighten up my room (the energy to completely sterilize my room just isn't there, nor in the time). So I'm going to do Sullivan (the hamster) a favor and clean his cage (finally. I'll insert a sigh of relief from him here) and put all of my clothes back in my dresser for the sake of my mother.

I hope you at least enjoyed the pictures. This wasn't my most interesting piece to date...

Next week, I'll do my Pop Singers audition (and hopefully tell you how everything turned out), go to my ACT or PSAT test prep classes... I'm not sure which one, either way, I'll have to do it. Umm... I think I'm staying after school to learn how to be a sound tech this week, but I'm not even positive about that. So I guess we'll see what happens when we cross that bridge! Until then, I leave you with a video on how to feed ducks. Enjoy!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!