Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Today, Tomorrow, and the Near Future

Today, I went on an hour-and-a-half bike ride with my neighbor, Faye.

Today, I read my book (I am 84 pages into it since yesterday-- I am really enjoying it).

Today, It looks like it might rain, but that's none of my concern. I've done what I wanted to do today.

Today, I blew off my homework yet again. I really need to start taking notes for physics or I'll doom myself on the very first day of school.

Today, I'm wondering how many people will show up to physics having not taken a single page of notes (it'll be like A.P. U.S. History last year).

Today, I don't feel like going into a lot of detail.

Today, I was told that I look tanner than normal.

Tomorrow, I want to go back to the beach and just hang out there all day long-- with sunscreen this time!

Tomorrow, I'm going to work on my horror novel some more and start re-working 'Murder by Rulers.'

Tomorrow, I'm going to do some of my summer homework.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try something new in my blog post.

Tomorrow (or sometime soon) I'm going to help my dad finish his landscaping website.

This week, I'm going to be productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!