Monday, August 16, 2010

A Day at the Beach

Since there is a limited amount of time left before everyone has to go back to school, a few of my friends and I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous and wonderful day!
Believe it or not, this is in the city!
Avery
Laura
Experimental photography-- I am actually quite pleased with how it came out!
We munched on Oreos between bouts of swimming (we had so many and they were delicious!).
We were near the park and we saw when we got close to the trees that a cicada had molted its exo-skeleton. It was so cool! It's really hard to see because it blends in so well, so treat it like "I Spy" or something like that!
We found our favorite dinosaur-like playground and started having oodles of fun-- lots of people left for some odd reason...
Some of the equipment consisted of these posts where you talk into them and someone will hear you from across the park. They're pretty darn cool!
Laura is hanging onto the other one!
Then they have this spine-like piece of equipment. I do believe that we have climbing from one end to the other end of this thing down to a science!

So this was my day. Hope it put some smiles on your face (yes, more than one)!

--Jude Rosenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!