Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Long, Long Time Ago

Thanks to Scribd.com, I now have access to many of my favorite songs. Among them is this song, which you can listen to on YouTube. This is a cover by one of my favorite piano dudes. His screen name is ‘CalikoKat.’ Look him up and watch his other piano videos.

Pans Labyrinth Pictures, Images and Photos

‘Pan’s Labyrinth’ (the original Spanish title is ‘El laberinto del fauno’ literally meaning, ‘The Faun’s Labyrinth.’). If you have Netflix, you can watch it instantly (that’s what I did). If your first language is not Spanish, you don’t have to worry, because it has English subtitles throughout. This is probably one of the best movies I have ever seen. It’s beautiful and the music is simply haunting. Do you see why I wanted to find sheet music for the lullaby (titled: A Long, Long Time Ago). Any way, I just thought I would share this with you.

Thanks for reading!

--Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!