Friday, June 25, 2010

Castle in the Sky


This week's obsession? (hint: look to the photo!)

You've guessed it! TREE HOUSES.

So I was wandering through Barnes and Noble one day with a friend. He was in science related books and I was strolling through art, when I happened upon this enormous and super-cooling looking book of tree house designs! Needless to say, I picked it up and flipped through it. I was like a little kid in a candy store (maybe that image has changed now... maybe a little kid with a new game for their Wii or DS... I dunno...).

So now, I've been sketching out random designs and ideas for when I do build one (because I will build on sometime before I die. It's part of my bucket list now). I'd love to show you one of the designs, but unfortunately, I'm on a computer that does not hold that file. So you'll have to settle for the pictures that I find on the internet (really, they're all quite amazing. You should Google it sometime. They have some crazy cool designs out there).

To get more ideas, I researched books that had pictures of tree houses (maybe even some conceptual art for said tree houses like the one that I found in Barnes and Noble). I really can't wait to get a peek at those! (Oh boy! Oh boy!)

Food for thought, dear readers. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Comment away!